Sponsored by UncommonGoods. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My best friend is getting married this summer and Cody and I celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary in two weeks, so I’ve had wedding stuff on my mind lately. I’m trying to figure out what gift to get for my friend and have been thinking about what gifts we cherish the most after 9 years. While a crockpot is a great practical gift (we got three of them for our wedding. Haha!), the gifts that hold the most sentimental value are the personalized gifts.
UncommonGoods carries a ton of personalized gifts. Not only can you find items that are customizable with names and dates, but you can find something that will fit their personality too, making it the perfect wedding gift! And if you’re a bride and trying to come up with gifts for your bridal party, UncommonGoods also has a lot of items that would make great gifts for your bridesmaids and groomsmen. UncommonGoods sells handmade, recycled, and organic products from artists and small manufacturers, so they always have really unique finds. They also give back and have donated over $1,000,000 by allowing customers to select a non-profit organization to receive a $1 donation from UncommonGoods at checkout. I love knowing that when I make a purchase it, it helps an amazing cause too.
Side note: I have this coffee mug and it’s the most awesome mug ever and all our guests try to steal it when they come over.
Ok, now onto the 5 Personalized Wedding Gifts everyone is sure to love.
- Wooden Clock // This clock is simple and timeless (timeless is style…it’s not timeless in the fact that it actually does tell time. 😉 ) and will look good in any home.
- Art Work // Commemorate when paths crossed with this cool artwork. It comes in black and white or color, and different frame options too.
- Decorative Pillow // Would be so cute customized with the happy couples new name, address of where they got married, and their wedding date.
- Cutting Board // Can be personalized with names, initials, or dates.
- Games // For the couple that loves to play together. This would makes for a fun “date night in”.