A few things about this outfit:
- Apparently I’m loving red this week (well, this top is more of a rust color but it’s in the red color family).
- I have come to the conclusion that I shouldn’t be allowed to wear clothes while eating (or just being around) food. I got a blackberry stain on my white jeans…but was able to get the stain out. Thank goodness!
- The hubby has ban me from wearing those shoes around him. They make me the tiniest bit taller than him.
- I’m really hating my bangs and I’m getting really tired of always pinning them back. They need to just grow out already!
- I decided to order this top for my store after seeing this post from 9to5 Chic. Only her top costs a few hundred dollars and mine is $25.95
P.S. Receive FREE Shipping on orders over $25 from Daisy Rae!!! Enter code: shipfree at checkout
Have you ever talked into a microphone? I did for the first time at my sisters wedding and let me tell you, it is a little weird. You hear your echo which kind of throws you off when trying to speak. I had my Maid (Matron) of Honor speech all prepared and I practiced it to ensure that I wouldn’t mess up but then when I started speaking, I heard my echo which caused me to stumble over my words a little bit. And then when I would turn my head to look at my sister during my speech I would forget to move the mic with my head so people couldn’t hear me and I’d have to repeat myself. I guess hosting any sort of awards show, like the Gramy’s, is out of the picture for me due to my inability to speak into a microphone. At least everyone said my speech was good and my little mistakes made it cute and added personality to the toast. And the wedding was beautiful and me sister was absolutely gorgeous so all was a success!!!
P.S. The SkinCareRX Giveaway winner is Marisa- Broke With Designer Taste. Congrats!!! Email me to claim your prize.