This post is sponsored by Suave Professionals. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Suave Professionals via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Suave Professionals
When it comes to my hair, I like styles that are quick and easy to achieve but still look fabulous. If you ask me, the key to fabulous hair is volume. Whether you wear your hair down or in an updo, volume is always a must. Since I started using the Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse, my hair has been thanking me! It has got so much more volume at the roots and my buns are way bigger…my hair buns, people. Get your minds out of the gutter.
Here’s the super simple three-step tutorial for my Triple Bun Updo:
1. Apply the Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse to damp hair and blow dry. (You guys should have seen my hair after I was done blow drying it. I had so much volume, lions would have been jealous. )
Tip: For extra volume, flip your head upside-down while blow drying.
2. Section your hair into three low ponytails and secure with an elastic.
Tip: Leave some pieces out in the front to frame your face.
3. Twist each ponytail into a low bun and secure with bobby pins.
Tip: Sometimes I feel like bobby pins aren’t secure enough, so I will add an additional elastic around each bun.
And that’s it peeps! Three steps and done!
I have been so impressed with the Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse and can’t wait to buy the rest of the line to create more easy #StyleItYourself hair styles.
• NEW Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion is a luxurious line of salon-inspired styling products that allow women to “#Style It Yourself”, or “#SIY,” and get the salon looks they love at home every day.
• Suave Professionals® makes it easy to “Style It Yourself”, or “SIY”, with on-trend style products that work as well as a salon brand, and simple, three step-style instructions that are even on the back of the packaging to help women achieve salon-quality styles quickly and easily at home.
• You can do it! Show us how you #StyleItYourself with @Suavebeauty on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.