I can’t believe Hazel is already 5 months old! And five months is practically six months and if you round up, that means she’s basically a year old! Ok, so my logic is a little off, but she really is growing so fast. Below are some of my favorite moments and memories from this past month 🙂
– Hazel loves the dogs. When she sees them, she squeals to try to call them over. And when she pets them, she gets a huge smile on her face and does the loudest happy screams.
– Hazel rolls over (belly to back) all the time now!
– Mommy and Me workouts together and Hazel loves when we do sit-ups.
– Her favorite toy is a little hippo from Auntie Jamie. If she drops it, she starts crying and it’s the cutest cry ever!
– When Daddy is home, Hazel doesn’t want to sleep and just wants to play with Daddy. If she’s sleeping and hears his voice, she wakes up super happy and smiles at him.
– Bath time with the cousins. By the end of the bath, our floor was completely wet, but it was so fun to watch all three of them splash and play. I have a feeling there will be a lot more cousin baths in the future 🙂
– The day we got the news that Hazel’s hips were completely healthy and she would only have to wear the harness for two more weeks. Yay!
– Hazel loves when we cheer for her. If she’s fussy and we start clapping and saying “Yay Hazel!”, she gets a big smile on her face.
– The week that Hazel decided to wake up at 5am every day. Ugh!
– We went on a walk and I forgot at hat for Hazel so I put my hat on her. Her eyes peeked out the opening in the back and it was so cute!
– Auntie Jamie taught Hazel to play peek-a-boo. She has to be in the right mood to play but it’s super cute when she does it.
– Seeing Hazel in real pj’s for her first harness free night.
– And then Hazel didn’t sleep well when she was harness free.
– When Hazel was doing tummy time and saw Tugg (our bulldog), she got up on her hands and knees and started rocking back and forth. Then she shot herself forward and face planted into the floor and started crying. I felt bad for her but it was also really funny. I took her over to see Tugg and she was instantly happy.
– Giving Hazel rice cereal for the first time. I’m so excited to start making her food!
– She has found her feet and loves to put them in her mouth.