This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx
I’ve been a parent for 4+ years and I’m still discovering new brands and products to try. Below are some of our recent finds that I think are worth trying if you have toddlers too 🙂
1. CoComelon Musical Yellow School Bus: “The wheels on the bus go round and round”…Iris has been singing that song non-stop since she got this toy from Jazwares line of CoComelon toys, and it’s the cutest thing ever! I love listening to her adorable voice sing songs! You can also press the button the grill of the bus and it sings the song too. Iris has been “driving” this bus all over the house with JJ from CoComelon (or as Iris calls him “little baby”) sitting in the drivers seat.
2. Lil’ Sidekick Sippy Cup Strap: If you have a toddler, you’ve probably had that moment when you’re driving down the road and then your child starts crying because they dropped something and they can’t reach it. Well with the Lil’ Sidekick Sippy Cup Strap, you won’t have that problem any more. This strap can attach to anything from sippy cups to pacifiers to stuffed animals (my girls have special bunny stuffed animals and it’s very traumatic when one falls to the floorboard of the car. Ha!). It also has built-in breakaway points to make it safe and it’s super easy to clean too! It’s one of my must-have baby products!
3. Reach Out & Read (non-profit): Reading is a huge part of our routine! We read books before bed and nap, and we read books throughout the day too. Reach Out & Read is an early literacy non-profit organization that encourages families to read more which promotes a healthy child development and gives children the foundation they need to develop in all areas (cognitive, social, and emotional). The first three years of a child’s life are so important and with Reach Out and Read, we have the potential to have a positive impact on every child’s life. Studies show that reading to children has amazing benefits for children, families, and communities. This is a great company to support!
4. Squishmallows Stuffed Toy: Hazel is in love! She has named her Squishmallows “Deery”, although each one comes with a name + story…hers is actually named “Andres” and he wants to be a comedian when he’s older…I guess it’s a good thing he has a sense of humor because Hazel says he’s a deer but I’m pretty positive he’s a dog. Ha! Squishmallows are so soft, squishy, and small, and are perfect for kids to pack around. Hazel builds hers many homes every day. It’s adorable how much thought she puts into each home she makes for Deery/Andres. If you want one for your child, Squishmallows made by Jazwares are available at retailers near you!
5. Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath & Baby Lotion: Bath time has been big part of our bedtime routine since the girls were babies (and now with August too). A warm bath to get clean + lotion after is so calming right before bed. Baby Magic’s Calming Baby Bath and Baby Lotion smell like lavender and chamomile for a calming and relaxing scent, plus it’s tear-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and free from sulfates, dyes, parabens and phthalates.
6. Else Nutrition: I’m always searching for ways to sneak healthy ingredients and nutrients into my kids foods. Else Nutrition’s plant-based complete nutrition is a great place to start! It’s a clean label with the cleanest nutrition. It’s filled with only organic ingredients to promote healthy growth & development. We add it to the kids smoothies and muffins to make them extra healthy. Use code BabbleBoxx20 for 20% off.