I’ve mentioned the Gathre leather mats once before and I’m serious you guys, you need them! It’s a bonded leather mat that can be easy wiped clean, is water impermeable, and stain resistant. Whether you have kids or not, you will love it! We have the mini size and use it mainly for Hazel but I really want to get either the medium or large size for our picnics and trips to the beach this summer. Plus, I know I’ll get a lot of use out of that size when Hazel gets a little bigger too. Below are some of the ways you can use the Gathre mats 🙂
1) High Chair Mat: I’ve seen with my niece and nephew how messing kids can be when they eat. This pretty mat (in size mini) will keep those messes off your rug and won’t clash with your home decor. Super easy clean up!
2) Play Mat: I don’t know what it is about play time, but Hazel always spits up. With the leather mat, it’s easy to wipe up her spit-up.
3) Table Cloth: Use it in your house or over a picnic table. I drape it over my marble counters when my 2 year old niece is helping me cook because she’s a bit messy and I don’t want anything to damage my countertop.
5) Diaper Changing Pad: You can buy a micro size that is perfect for changing diapers, but I just change Hazel’s diapers on the mini/high chair size that we have. Because it’s leather, it’s easy to clean/sanitize. I want to get the micro size too because it would be great to keep in my diaper bag.
6) Craft Projects: Any messy activity that you do with kids is perfect for the Gathre mats because these mats are so easy to wipe and clean. Baking, gardening, painting (avoid acrylic paints), carving pumpkins, etc.
7) Place Mats: You won’t have to worry about getting stains on your place mats anymore with the Gathre micro mat.
BONUS) Yoga Mat: I don’t do yoga but I’ve seen where people use these as yoga mats.