Registering for baby stuff can be very overwhelming and stressful, especially as a first time mom… or even an experienced mom. When I was registering for gifts for Hazel’s baby shower, I had the help of my mom and sister. We totally thought we could easily figure out what to register for. After all, my mom teaches child development and my sister has two kids. But even my two helpers we overwhelmed with all the options. There are so many products on the market and new items coming out all the time. It’s hard to know what you need and what’s going to fit your lifestyle best. We spent hours in the store trying to figure out which items to register for. Enter Gugu Guru (aka, my new best friend and what I will be using for my registry when I get pregnant with baby #2). Gugu Guru is an online site that simplifies and personalizes the baby registry process with a fun style and lifestyle quiz. Instead of having an overwhelming amount of items to choose, the quiz will ask you questions about your/your baby’s style and your nursery decor style, as well has lifestyle questions like if you own a dishwasher, if you want to use reusable or disposable diapers, etc. (don’t worry, it’s super quick and easy) to help determine your personal style and lifestyle needs, and offer you unbiased product recommendations. It offers recommendations from big box retailers as well as cool indie brands, like the ones you see on Instagram. Basically, everything you want or need for your baby is in one place. But you’re not limited to only what they suggest. You can also add any item from anywhere on the Internet to your registry. And you can rank your items as “must have” or “nice to have” so people will know what you’re really wanting/needing.
One thing I didn’t want to loose in motherhood was my style, both in fashion and in home decor. Gugu Guru helped me discover items that are total baby must-haves, but still look really cute and stylish…like items I wouldn’t mind having all over my house because that’s how cute they are. My personalized registry is fit for the “Always GlamMom”. So if you’re wanting you and your home to stay glam and stylish, these are the baby registry must-have items for you!
- Finn and Emma play gym: I’m pretty sure this wins the award for cutest play gym ever! It comes in different themes and wood colors so you can make sure it doesn’t clash with your home decor. Bonus, the dangling object detach so you can take the teething toys anywhere.
- Gathre Mat: If you read my blog, you know I’m a huge fan of these leather mats. Put it under a highchair to protect your floor from any food your baby might throw, or lay it on your living room floor as the perfect play mat. They have so many different color options so again, it will match your home decor.
- Diaper Bag: You’re going to be carrying your diaper bag everywhere so you’ll want a cute one. Gugu Guru will suggest stylish ones at different price ranges for you to choose from.
- Baby Wearing Wrap: The perfect accessory to any outfit! You’ll look cute and stylish while carrying your baby.
- Nursing Covers/Nursing Clothes: Gugu Guru has a great selection of nursing covers and clothes. Unfortunately, Hazel and I struggled with nursing and milk supply and only made it 11 weeks. But I’m hoping I’ll have more success nursing with the next baby, so I’ll be counting on Gugu Guru to hook me up with a cute nursing attire recommendation.
If you’re a mom and mom-to-be, be sure to take the Gugu Guru quiz to discover your registry style.
Sponsored by Gugu Guru. All thoughts and opinions are my own.