I am obsessed with matching Hazel (exhibit A). If we can’t have completely matching outfits, then I try to at least coordinate our outfits. My dream is that she will still want to wear clothes that match me when she’s in high school…it probably won’t happen, but a mom can dream. lol. So obviously, I wanted to get us matching swimsuits for this summer and for our vacation to Mexico this winter that I still need to plan. I searched all over for “mommy + me” swimsuits and found so many cute site, so I thought I’d share them with you 🙂
- SunHaze: Our swimsuits are from SunHazel. It was tough to find sites that had “mommy + me” swimsuits in Hazel size, so I love that SunHaze offers swimsuits for the tiniest babies to bigger kids. (For reference, Hazel is wearing a size: 0)
- Marysia: This brand is a little more expensive but their pieces are so gorgeous and they even have matching swim cover-ups.
- Raising Wild: Their suits are designed for moms to feel comfortable in and be able to move around in, and to also feel sexy in. They have the most stylish mom suits ever! Plus, little matching kids suits. Their sizes didn’t go down small enough for Hazel but I’m hoping to get us a matching swimsuit from Raising Wild next year 🙂
- Kortni Jeane: I love that you can mix and match their swimsuits to create a unique look.
- The Pak Pak: They have tons of high waist bikini options which is great for concealing the mom pooch 😉 Plus, adorable matching baby/kid swimsuits.