November 25, 2014
All last week my sister and niece were visiting and it has been so sad not waking up to them these past two days. It was seriously the best week! We kept sending pictures to our mom, making her super jealous that she wasn’t with us. lol. Since Thanksgiving is Thursday, I thought I’d share a list (in no particular order) of some of the things I am thankful for:
1. My niece, Stevie Rae.
2. Limited Edition White Chocolate Covered Oreos. They are so good!
3. All of you! I know I don’t say it enough but thank you so much for reading my blog and for all your sweet comments! I appreciate it more than you will ever know.
4. My nephews, Jake and Ty. (P.S. Happy 8th B-day Jake!)
5. My custom foot brace, aka Bubba The Boot. If it wasn’t for Bubba, I would be in pain 24/7.
6. Plaid…it really is the best print there ever was.
7. All my hair tools/products. It takes a lot to tame this wild naturally curly head of hair. Without my tools/products, I would look like a lion.
8. My amazing family! My two doggies, my parents, sister & brother-in-law, my grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, 5th (or 2nd three times removed) cousins, ect. I have the best family!
10. Tecnu. I have had a bad case of poison oak and Tecnu is the only thing that helps it.
11. And last but not least, the hubs. He’s an alright dude if you ask me 🙂
What are you thankful for this year?
P.S. Check back tomorrow to see my idea of the perfect Black Friday shopping outfit + some Black Friday Sales!
Grey Sweater w/Lace c/o Sheinside
Paige Jeans c/o Zappos
Nude Bag c/o Wallis| similar
Nude Shoes c/o Wallis (on sale!)
Gold Watch | similar