This post is sponsored by Kohl’s. I was paid for this post and received the included undies as compensation.
All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My little, almost 2-year-old niece is being potty trained, and it’s the cutest thing! The other night, she wanted to FaceTime me so she could show off her new “big girl” undies. And then she kept trying to pull down my sister’s shorts and lift up my mom’s dress so I could see that my sister and mom wear undies too. Haha! It was the funniest thing!
Since we’ve got potty training and underwear on our minds in this household (my family is really close, so even though we live in three different homes and I live a couple hours away from them, we’re still one big household), I thought I’d share with you guys the six types of undies I think every woman should own.
1. Boyshorts: Or really any pair you find to be the most comfortable. This is the type I wear when lounging around the house or going to bed.
2. Seamless: A seamless pair is a must for when you’re wearing a tight dress, skirt, or any time you’re concerned with your panty line showing through your clothes. And bonus, this pair is really comfortable too!
3. Sexy: Whatever the style, find a pair that makes you feel confident and sexy. To me, lace always does the trick. This pair has a ruching detail in the back that makes your butt look so good.
4. Slipshorts: They may not be pretty, but they’re a necessity. They keep your lady business covered in case you have a Marilyn Monroe moment when you’re wearing a dress or skirt (which my mom had at my wedding because it was so windy…thank goodness she was wearing slipshorts!)
5. Thong: This is my everyday style of underwear. I wear them under jeans, shorts, jumpsuits, basically anything and everything.
6. Nude: You need to have a nude pair of underwear in your drawer for days when you wear white/lighter colored bottoms. It’s never a good look when people can see the color and pattern of your underwear through your clothes.
Kohl’s is the perfect place to find all your must-have undies because they have a huge variety of styles, colors, and sizes. I recently stocked up on some new undies because my old ones were getting too tight, making me feel fat and uncomfortable (thank you, pregnancy…not). So trust me, you will definitely be able to find your perfect pair to make you feel both comfortable and confident 🙂 You can see all the undies that Kohl’s offers here. Kohl’s is having a Total Semi Annual Event 8/5-8/22. You can receive $10 off $40 your intimates purchase with promo code INTIMATES10. (Promo code is valid 8/5-8/17.)
These affiliate links are not associated with Kohl’s.
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.